E-design is a way for you to work with me, without having to commit to the full design service, and it’s perfect for clients that live outside the tri-state area. All of the shopping is done online and sent to you as a shopping list. You will be able to purchase the items, by clicking on the links from your shopping list. The design fee for the E-design service varies based on needs and square footage (starting at $1275). **Therapy office E-design starts at $650**
Here’s how it works:
- Book a 15 min. chat to discuss your project
- If you decide to move ahead, you’ll send your payment so we can get started.
- You’ll fill out a questionnaire that helps me understand your style and needs.
- You’ll attach photos of the space(s) you’d like to have designed
- You’ll submit measurements of the room
- I get designing
- You’ll get inspiration pictures, a space plan and a list of recommended items.
- I get your feedback and replace items you request revisions on
- I send you a shopping list of online links for every item and you end up with the room of your dreams!
I take one e-design client a month. The next availability is November. Click here to book it and discuss your project.
E-Design is a great option for local residents and non-local residents. You get my creative and professional recommendations, but the total cost is lower because you handle the execution of the project.
Live in the tri-state area and want me to take everything off your hands including ordering, accepting deliveries and getting quotes for painters other professional trades? Check out my full-service option!