How does it work?
E-design is a way for you to work with me, without having to commit to the full design service, and it’s perfect for clients that live outside the tri-state area. All the shopping is done online(as opposed to full service, which would include custom furniture and trade-only items) and sent to you as a shopping list. You will be able to purchase the items by clicking on the links from your shopping list. The design fee for the E-design service varies based on needs and square footage (average-sized room starts at $1975). **Therapy office E-design is $995(click here)**
What I need from you?
- Book a 15 min. chat to discuss your project
- If you decide to move ahead, you’ll send your payment so we can get started.
- You’ll fill out a questionnaire that helps me understand your style and needs.
- You’ll attach photos of the space(s) you’d like to have designed (and any existing furniture pieces you plan to keep).
- You’ll submit measurements of the room
What you’ll get?
After I receive everything from you, you will receive your full customized design plan 2-3 weeks later. What you can expect to receive is:
- The initial design in a mood board with all the actual items that would be perfect for you, your style, your space and your clients (sent within 2 weeks of receiving your measurements)
- You will be able to request revisions on any 2 items you’d like replaced (must be requested within 1 week of receiving your design plan).
- A mood board, floor plan and shopping list of clickable links to all the items you need to create your dream room!
E-Design is a great option for non-local residents. You get my creative and professional recommendations, but the total cost is lower because you handle the execution of the project.
Live in the tri-state area and want me to take everything off your hands including ordering, accepting deliveries and getting quotes for painters and other professional trades? (would you like custom furniture and trade-only items? Check out my full-service option!